Updates to EPS include dedicated support teams and new instrument coverage.
Six Financial Information has announced a new version of its evaluated pricing service (EPS), following a year of development.
The update now supports 26 currencies, hybrid securities and over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives contracts, and includes the addition of support from a dedicated European valuations team, based in Frankfurt. The product complies with accounting and regulatory obligations in Europe for portfolio managers.
"We consulted widely with clients, regulators and auditors before developing our new Evaluated Pricing Service," says Ian Blance, head of business development for evaluated pricing at Six. "We discovered that in addition to independence, consistency and reliability of EPS, clients were concerned with transparency of models, inputs and assumptions and that there had been an independent external validation of the process."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act