Thailand’s MFC Asset Management selects Charles River for investment management needs.
MFC Asset Management, a Thai fund with $8.8 billion in assets under management, has selected Charles River Investment Management Solution (IMS) for portfolio management, electronic trading and compliance monitoring.
"Charles River IMS, along with seamless connectivity to our counterparties through the Charles River FIX Network will help fortify our position in the market so we can focus on expanding our businesses," says MFC president Prapa Puranachote.
Cameron Field, managing director, Charles River APAC comments, "We are delighted to help MFC comply with impending ASEAN regulatory changes and support their investment growth plans with the Charles River IMS and integrated FIX network," says Cameron Field, managing director of Charles River's Asia-Pacific division.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit