CreditLink, launched originally in 2011 for foreign exchange (FX) trading, will enable Futures Commission Merchants to identify limit breaches and monitor for compliance in real time.
"Following the successful introduction of a kill switch in the FX market, it was a natural next step to extend it to the exchange-traded derivatives market, specifically for direct market access and sponsored-access trading," says Andrew Coyne, CEO at Traiana. "With the Chicago Mercantile Exchange Group and NYSE Li
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership