The investment management services provider says Marathon, a credit strategies specialist, has implemented its middle-office platform.
Replacing a number of legacy systems, the new platform will provide additional functionality and help Marathon consolidate its trade processing, fund accounting, and reporting across both its long-only and hedge fund portfolios. It will also enable greater interaction with systems firm-wide.
"A key criterion was to have a system that would be future-proof and reduce our overall costs of ownership. We have been able to rationalize systems so that we now have a single view of data and a stable accounting platform. Getting the right system was essential—it is and will be the backbone of our business," says Nick Hughes, COO for Marathon Asset Management.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit