Startup hedge fund Portman Square Capital has selected HedgeServ to provide fund administration services.
Portman Square, which will launch "this autumn" out of London, will use HedgeServ to manage its portfolio and risk from a single platform.
"After an in-depth due diligence process, we selected HedgeServ because we need a best-in-class solution to achieve the stringent risk management levels that we require for our global mandate," says Toby Lingard, chief operating officer of Portman Square Capital. "This platform will enable us to focus on what matters most-our investment process and investor relationships."
The fund's strategy will be four-pronged: convertible bonds and capital structure arbitrage, volatility strategies, event-driven, and equity long-short.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act