Fixed income technology and odd-lot alternative trading system BondDesk announced Gimme Credit's independent corporate bond research will be integrated into its BondWorks wealth management platform.
Gimme Credit's research includes comments regarding banks, brokers, corporations, and institutional investors using forward-looking credit analysis contextualized within market conditions. The firms say the integration into BondWorks represents a significant workflow enhancement.
"We want to make it as easy as possible for the advisors on our platform to research and invest in bonds. and we are excited that we can now streamline our users' workflow even further by providing seamless access to Gimme Credit's independent, corporate bond recommendations," says Kamaryn Tanner, managing director at BondDesk Group.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent