Investment merchant bank Reorient, a specialist provider of investment advice for Chinese firms, will now publish on the FactSet platform.
The firm's research includes institutional securities trading, high net worth, investment and corporate finance advisory, restructuring and asset management information.
Reorient, based in Hong Kong, specializes in financial services for sovereign wealth clients and state-owned enterprises (SOEs) in mainland China. It has also engaged in a joint venture with China Chentong Group, establishing a presence in Beijing.
The announcement adds to a steady push among financial information providers toward greater research distribution with an Asian focus.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership