Software provider Advise Technologies has named Sean Sullivan as its new president.
Sullivan joins the New York-based company from ConvergEx's Eze Castle Software, where he served as the head of global sales.
"Sean Sullivan brings more than 20 years of experience in the financial technology industry. He understands our business and our clients," says Advise's founder and CEO, Doug Schwenk. "Our company has experienced rapid growth over the past year, and we view the addition of Sullivan as an asset to our continued expansion."
Sullivan will report directly to Schwenk.
"Advise is the leader in document management and regulatory reporting solutions. I am looking forward to being a part of its future success," Sullivan says. "As regulations for the investment management community continue to become more demanding worldwide, Advise has a significant opportunity to take the success it has seen in the United States and replicate it in Europe and Asia."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit