Hong Kong-based hedge fund Expedition Advisors has integrated with Imagine Software's cloud-based portfolio management and risk offering.
The product connects directly with Expedition's in-house trading system and prime broker, managing its over-the-counter (OTC) workflow, along with analyzing greeks, stress testing, profit and loss calculation and assessing underlying volatility for risk management.
"Most of the other risk applications I've encountered feel as though they are designed exclusively for large, sell-side clients," says Åke Kullenberg, head of quantitative strategies at Expedition. "Unlike those clunky, expensive, and difficult-to-maintain alternatives, Imagine's flexible system provides easy interfaces with our bespoke applications, as well as reliable product support."
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank