Bloomberg, a New York-headquartered provider of financial information, has released a new app portal.
The app store will allow third parties to create apps containing Bloomberg data that can be seen by Bloomberg's subscribers.
"Cultivating the third-party developer community is critical to enhancing the user experience and growing the value of the Bloomberg Professional service," says Tom Secunda, co-founder and global head of Bloomberg's financial products and services group. "The Bloomberg App Portal extends our commitment to embrace innovation and fuel creativity in the financial marketplace."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act