Sydney-based Magellan Asset Management will implement ConvergEx Group's Eze OMS order management system in order to streamline its investment management processes.
"After undergoing a detailed selection process of OMS providers across the market, Eze not only proved to be the most suitable system for our needs, but they also provide a superior client service model," says Nerida Campbell, chief operating officer of Magellan. "We were especially impressed by Eze's best-in-class integration capabilities, which will facilitate straight-through processing across multiple counterparties and global markets."
Magellan, a specialist funds management business, manages global equities and global listed infrastructure strategies for institutional investors and high-net-worth and retail investors.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit