Market data and order entry systems vendor Celoxica has launched its new futures trading platform for US and European markets.
Run on field-programmable gate array (FPGA) technology, the platform delivers single-digit latency, aimed at arbitrage and price discrepancy capture. The technology pushes market data at speed into trading algorithms, covering fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
"For Futures trading, processing speed, determinism and throughput continue to play a crucial role in the success of principle trading firms and hedge funds trading on the global futures markets" says Jean Marc Bouhelier, chairman and CEO at Celoxica. "Celoxica's ability to offer next generation systems to address these key technology and business requirements, whilst ensuring costs are minimized, means our clients and partners can increase focus on their trading strategies for CME, ICE, CFE, Liffe US, Liffe and Eurex, knowing they are using the most efficient trading platform for market data and order execution available on the market today".
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming