Watson Wheatley Financial Systems has launched Version 2 of its i-Recs reconciliation software.
i-Recs 2 offers improved speed, an enhanced user interface, new workflow capabilities and a fully configurable dashboard, according to Duncan Wheatley, managing director of the firm.
"We believe we have fashioned a product that will not only deliver enhanced productivity, but also one that will provide an immediate and continuous assessment of risk, an ability to identify and quantify process weaknesses, and a system to benchmark the service quality delivered by third parties," he says. "The latest version has a highly extensible architecture, which allows us to easily accommodate new reconciliations, a wide range of asset classes and also provide our clients with configurable grids, reports, forms and dashboards."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act