Feingold was most recently global head of institutional sales at Direct Markets, a subsidiary of broker-dealer Rodman & Renshaw, and prior to that, global head of sales and marketing at New York-based algorithmic trading specialist, Portware.
Devani Maijala joins Paladyne as a senior director of sales; she was previously a senior relationship manager for the Americas in Bloomberg's Enterprise Asset and Investment Manager (AIM) division, focusing on portfolio and risk analytics.
Lisa Zippelius jo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling