TradeEMS will provide Axa with improved transaction cost analysis (TCA) and greater flexibility, according to Lee Sanders, head of foreign exchange (FX) and money markets execution at the firm.
Last week, FX Week reported that Axa had grown dissatisfied with Thomson Reuters' FXall after 10 years of use, but Sanders insists TradeEMS will serve as an addition to, rather than a replacement for, the request for quote (RFQ) platform.
"The first thing an EMS provides is a little bit more flexibility w
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank