Sydney-based CIMB Securities Australia, part of Malaysian execution and order management provider CIMB Group, has gone live with Broadridge's accounting solution.
Broadridge's SUMMIT will automate the processing lifecycle of CIMB Securities' cash equity operations.
"We have been consistently impressed with the professionalism and service quality provided by Broadridge in Australia throughout the course of this project," says Carol Fong, CEO of CIMB Securities. "We quickly and efficiently transitioned to live processing without any hitches, delays or budget over-runs. Our operational technology supports our growth strategy into additional asset classes and markets."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse