The company, which launched its sentiment analysis-based trading platform just three weeks ago, announced via Twitter at 10am (GMT) yesterday that it is selling up less than eight months after re-launching within the retail space.
Hawtin has set a guide price of £5 million ($7.9m) as part of an online auction on the company's website due to end in two weeks' time, at 10am (GMT) on February 18. The latest bid at time of writing stands at £10,000 ($15,740).
He says that when the company formed las
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit