BI-SAM, the Paris-based performance, attribution, and risk management specialist, has launched B-Portal, a web-based portfolio management offering folded into the firm's B-One platform.
According to BI-SAM, B-Portal offers a configurable and adaptive web interface that provides users with performance, attribution, and risk analysis, and GIPS composites data. Through its mobile connection, the interface ensures easy access and provides internal teams and external clients with secure and customizable data.
B-Portal was conceived to simplify users' experiences by providing detailed views of funds, and easy access to all portfolios, benchmarks and indices. It also suports detailed data interrogation, including filtering, drill downs, and global parameters, in adition to customizable dashboards and external reports and presentations.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit