Surbiton, UK-based buy-side technology specialist, DST Global Solutions, has appointed Holli McCaffery and Karleen Fallon to the firm's North American business development team.
McCaffery will hold the position of director of business development, while Fallon is the firm's new North American marketing manager. Both McCaffery and Fallon will focus on driving the adoption of the firm's Anova platform ─ designed to provide investment managers with a suite supporting post-trade data aggregation, performance measurement and analytics, position keeping, compliance, and a range of reporting functions ─ in North America.
McCaffery was most recently senior business development manager at StatPro, while Fallon was marketing manager, also at Wimbledon, UK-based StatPro.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership