Alamo, CA-based Tanius Technology, a 15-person proprietary trading firm that trades primarily commodities and bonds using algorithm-based strategies, is using Rapid Addition's FIX engine and its Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) feed-handler products to match its increased processing needs.
According to Rapid Addition, buy-side demand for cost-effective and easy-to-implement trading technology that delivers order execution with predictable low-latency characteristics have increased significantly in recent years.
The vendor claims that its C# and .NET offerings will keep Tanius ahead of the curve in an ever more competitive market.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit