Oslo-based hedge fund Asymmetric Asset Management has signed with Imagine Software for portfolio and risk management services.
The fund, which trades fixed income, foreign exchange (FX) and equities, seeks to profit from asymmetric conditions that offer a good trade-off between risk and return.
"At the heart of our strategy is a rigorous ‘market risk policy,' which we established with the aim of protecting our fund values against draw-downs," says William Härter, managing director of Asymmetric. Of the eight providers we evaluated, only Imagine allowed for the in-depth attribution analysis and limit monitoring required by this policy."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse