The outlet will provide consulting services and system solutions to Japanese firms looking to enter the market or grow its already establish operations. Sakura Pineda, associate vice president at NRI, tells WatersTechnology that her firm has seen an increased interest coming from its clients for more global solutions to be made available in Thailand.
"We've always had a presence in Southeast Asia, but we've seen more demand for support for IT and consulting services," she says. "As a result, we
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse