BI-SAM, the Paris-based provider of performance, attribution, data management, and risk technology and services, has appointed Elizabeth Durkee chief marketing officer.
Durkee joins BI-SAM from SunGard Financial Systems, where she served as vice president and global head of marketing for the firm's asset management business. Her previous roles include senior management positions at Eagle Investment Systems, Bear Stearns, and Smith Barney.
Durkee, who has over 20 years' marketing experience in the financial services industry, will be based in BI-SAM's Boston office. She will lead the vendor's global marketing functions, including a customer-focused marketing strategy, brand development, and communications efforts.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse