Toronto-based fund administrator SGGG Fexserv has selected the Linedata Mshare transfer agency solution to support its expanding business in Malta. This is Linedata's fifth Maltese client.
Taking advantage of Malta's position as a growing administrative center, SGGG Fexserv has increased its client base of alternative investment funds, requiring an enhanced transfer agency system in order to allow a wider range of scenarios, reflecting the diverse needs of alternative managers. It also wanted a solution ready to meet changing industry and regulatory requirements where continuous product investment was important.
"In servicing the alternative investment market, there are as many approaches to equalization and performance fee calculations as there are clients," says SGGG Fexserv COO Lawrence Buttigieg. "With Linedata Mshare we will have no limitations on clients' requests that we can service. The automation in setting up different scenarios is key. In addition, we will free ourselves from time spent managing and upgrading a proprietary system in the knowledge that Linedata will do this for us."
This is Linedata's fifth Maltese client.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act