Reval, a New-York headquartered provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS), has appointed John Keeton as vice president of professional services in the Asia-Pacific region.
Keeton joins from data vendor Veda, where he was also in charge of professional services.
Keeton previously had roles at Sungard, where he worked for 14 years, and the UK Post Office Treasury. He holds a business and finance degree from Huddersfield University.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank