Janney Capital Management has gone live on InData's Intelligent Portfolio Manager (iPM) Cloud service.
InData's service provides a private cloud environment for iPM users, allowing for elastic scalability. Disaster recovery, hardware, software and maintenance are included in the cost.
"We were very pleased with the conversion process to iPM Cloud," says Dwight E Cowden, VP at Janney Capital Management. "InData's technical staff worked closely with our IT organization to deliver a timely solution in order to meet our deadlines. Now that we have iPM Cloud in place we are able to benefit organizationally in a number of ways including efficiently tying multiple offices into our iPM portfolio management and order management system platform."
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won