Englander's establishment of a prime services division was a response to a void in the marketplace where smaller hedge funds - those with less than $200 million under management - were getting dropped by banks and needed a place execute and clear and get financing and high-touch service. Similarly, MA&PS, which the firm pronounces as "Maps," is a response to watching current clients increasingly getting allocations into their managed accounts instead of their comingled funds.
"And those managed
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won