London-based Cymba Technologies, a provider of technology and services to the traditional asset management and hedge fund communities, has launched Centurion, a standalone pre- and post-trade compliance engine that was, until now, only available as a module of the vendor’s flagship offering, the Athena IMS platform.
According to Cymba, Centurion supports different rule types, asset classes, and a customizable incident-breach management workflow via configurable screens.
Centurion, which can be deployed in-house or run as an ASP, is currently being used as a standalone compliance platform by a number of Cymba clients that require their compliance function to be managed on a standalone basis, while retaining integration with their portfolio modeling, order management, and investment management platforms.
• Support for pre- and post-trade compliance validation
• Override monitoring via customizable monitoring screens
• Breach management via a customizable breach-management screen with look-through functionality
• Rule-management functionality supporting a variety of rule types, with four-eye (two-man) check facilities
• Support for concentration compliance checks
• Coverage of up-to-date UCITS mandates including the 5/10/40 rule
• Application program interfaces (APIs) that facilitate integration with existing applications for compliance, intra-day position management, and third-party OMS order upload.
Cymba Centurion also integrates with other third-party service providers such as fund administrators to handle buy-side firms' start-of-day position feeds, reconciliation, and post-trade requirements.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit