Nomura Research Institute (NRI) has launched a new component-based financial application suite for capital markets firms, including hedge funds.
The platform can be delivered via ASP or on a licensed basis and, according to NRI, allows clients to reduce their number of processing systems while providing the flexibility to adapt to new regulatory changes. It also provides for volume scalability, real-time processing and support for multiple entities, products, currencies and institution types.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent