The collaboration provides new on-demand risk measurement analysis for asset managers and hedge funds.
RiskAPI will be included in MIK's Data Warehouse solution, allowing users to directly generate multi-model value-at-risk, multi-dimensional stress testing, exposure analysis, and options analytics across funds, portfolios, sub-portfolios, and at an individual position level.
"Our value to funds is tying the data resident in the firm to the investment thesis. Risk measures and analysis forms a critical component to daily operations and overall portfolio management. Through our collaboration with PortfolioScience fund managers have yet another critical tool available to them for a comprehensive view of their situation, with a corresponding ability to make better decisions," says Fadi Kaddoura, MIK's founder and president.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology