The collaboration provides new on-demand risk measurement analysis for asset managers and hedge funds.
RiskAPI will be included in MIK's Data Warehouse solution, allowing users to directly generate multi-model value-at-risk, multi-dimensional stress testing, exposure analysis, and options analytics across funds, portfolios, sub-portfolios, and at an individual position level.
"Our value to funds is tying the data resident in the firm to the investment thesis. Risk measures and analysis forms a critical component to daily operations and overall portfolio management. Through our collaboration with PortfolioScience fund managers have yet another critical tool available to them for a comprehensive view of their situation, with a corresponding ability to make better decisions," says Fadi Kaddoura, MIK's founder and president.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech