The commodities trading software provider, based in Bangalore, India, says the move will help it provide comprehensive energy trading and risk management (ETRM) support.
EnCompass offers a transaction management system for energy traders that covers a multitude of commodities as well as foreign exchange markets, and will be part of Eka's broader global growth strategy. EnCompass's co-founders, Andy Bout and Stewart Brightman, will take on senior roles at Eka as part of the buy.
"The EnCompass product is the result of a decade of experience of working with energy traders, middle-office and back-office functions. The benefits of this experience are evident from the impressive client roster and the acknowledged best-practices built into the product's business processes," says Manav Garg, Founder & CEO of Eka Software.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit