Nomura Asset Management has selected Omgeo's Central Trade Manager (CTM) for Japanese equity trade matching.
Omgeo CTM provides an automated platform for cross-border trades across equities, fixed income, futures and listed options, and contracts-for-difference. It has existing connectivity to the Japanese Securities Depository, and a global user base of around 1,300.
"This is certainly a significant milestone in the Japan domestic equity market," says Nellie Dagdag, executive director for sales and solution delivery at Omgeo. "We've been actively working with Japanese firms to bring increased efficiency and standardization to Japan's cross-border trade operations for over a decade. We look forward to continuing to work with our community to set new standards for operational efficiency across Japan's domestic market."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming