The broker-dealer and advisor solutions arm of BNY Mellon has augmented its NetX360 advisor platform to run on Microsoft's Surface Pro tablets via the Windows 8 Pro operating system.
The application will be available for use while simultaneously working on documents and spreadsheets on the device, differentiating it from alternative tablet offerings such as Apple's iPad, and can be downloaded from Pershing's website through the tablet's standard browser.
"The addition of Microsoft Surface Pro to the array of mobile devices that can support NetX360 speaks to our commitment to putting our clients' needs first and gives them the choice of how they access our platform." says Ram Nagappan, co-CIO of Pershing, "NetX360 on the Surface Pro is the latest in a series of mobile innovations spanning over the more than 20 years and we will continue to bring new mobile solutions to meet the needs of investment professionals."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling