Buy-side software vendor Indata has announced that Jensen Investment Management has become the latest firm live on its Intelligent Portfolio Management (iPM) Cloud product.
Featuring a private cloud environment, and a range of functionality including disaster recovery processes and others, Jensen chose Indata after a competitive evaluation process.
"When evaluating systems, iPM provided a compelling technology package that combines open system architecture, strong integration, and a robust, flexible reporting system," says Thomas R Smith, director of operations and information systems at Jensen Investment Management.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse