Arialytics will target buy-side firms with the platform, which CEO and founder David Marra says will allow them to significantly reduce the time it takes to develop investment research reports.
"The Aria platform allows analysts and fund managers to act on difficult investment questions and to accelerate the discovery process, much, much quicker than they can today," he says.
Marra says researchers and analysts spend about 80 percent of their time wading through time-consuming tasks instead of f
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act