V5, which was in development for three years, allows for advanced correlated stress testing, pre- and post-trade compliance management, and expanded analytics for risk management. For compliance, it supports derivatives requirements laid out in the Dodd-Frank Act and the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR).
"The job of a portfolio manager is changing in the things he needs to have access to," says Pierre-Alois Koch, business development manager for North America at Misys. "Tradition
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming