SunGard Financial Systems has extended the international reach of its Fox River algorithm suite to support trading in the Japanese equities market.
SunGard claims Fox River's advanced technology helps reduce overall latency in reaching external venues, enabling traders from outside Japan to improve fill rates and execution prices.
According to SunGard, Fox River's algo suite, from smart order routing to intelligent liquidity trading, including passive and aggressive types, imitates the behavior, logic and knowledge of a human trader and differs from traditional algorithms by focusing on picking the right price and time to trade under current market conditions rather than benchmarks.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership