For its algorithm suite of products, Citi has worked since 2012 to address changes in how liquidity in the market has been distributed over the last year-and-a-half, says Tim Reilly, head of North American electronic execution sales at Citi, who also notes that average daily trading volume in the US is down 20 to 30 percent over the last two years.
"If you examine intraday volume patterns over the last sixteen months, there are two defining patterns," Reilly says. "The first, and most obvious ,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit