Over-the-counter software provider Quantifi has released version 11.0 of its pricing and risk analysis software, with improvements to enterprise risk performance and valuation scalability.
Enhancements include expanded asset coverage, modelling and regulatory updates, and data management tools.
"Key drivers for V11.0 have been the rapidly changing regulatory and market environments, as well as the increasing demand we are experiencing across our product suite including our analytics, risk management, portfolio management system and counterparty risk solutions," says CEO Rohan Douglas. "Version 11.0 addresses timely issues that many of our clients are facing including OIS discounting, data management, central clearing and regulatory reporting."
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank