The California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) has implemented Charles River’s Managed Services to streamline its investment management infrastructure.
Charles River's Managed Services will provide CalPERS with a single, hosted solution for automated portfolio management and modeling, order management, trading, compliance, and post-trade processing.
CalPERS also tapped the Charles River Investment Management Solution Version 9 for its equity and foreign-exchange operations.
"Today's technology is more complex, requiring specialized skills that many buy-side firms find difficult to recruit and retain," says Tom Driscoll, global managing director, Charles River Development. "Our complete, private-cloud solution of software, managed services, FIX connectivity, and data streamlines operations and ensures rapid, cost-effective upgrades. As a result, firms like CalPERS gain increased scale and immediate access to the latest capabilities and system expertise to support business challenges."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse