Equiniti, a UK share registrar and outsourcing provider, is set to launch Equiniti Wealth Solution, a platform that pools custody and back-office services for wealth managers and brokers.
Equiniti Wealth Solution will help firms cope with the burden of new regulations by reducing the cost of business processes and centralizing back-office functions.
"The wealth and broking space is facing unprecedented pressures that current back-office solutions are simply not addressing," says Mark Taylor, managing director at Equiniti Investment Services. "Equiniti Wealth Solution provides an opportunity to outsource a number of non-core functions and allows brokers to focus on managing clients' assets, which is where their value lies."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership