StatPro Group, a portfolio analytics provider, has added a global exposure and liquidity monitoring module to its portfolio analysis and reporting platform, StatPro Revolution, to aid compliance with UCITS regulations.
Using a traffic light-approach to identify early warnings and breaches, the module enables risk managers to monitor liquidity risks and produce reports by condusting stress-tests using StatPro's VaR model.
"The new UCITS risk-monitoring module is a breakthrough for fund managers that need to be UCITS IV compliant," says StatPro Group CEO, Justin Wheatley. "Previously UCITS risk monitoring was very complicated and expensive."
The tool is available online in the StatPro Revolution App Store for a portfolio-based fee.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won