Since 2008, the buy side has increasingly turned to a multi-broker structure so as to reduce risk and to better mask orders, thus increasing client demand for this solution, says Tim Geannopulos, executive vice president of global sales at TT.
"The fastest growing segment for TT is the buy side and they felt like it was important for their operations to be able to have multi-broker functionality," he says. "With this solution, they can allocate trades through one TT screen for several brokers."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming