ITG has enhanced its Dynamic Implementation Shortfall algorithm with optimized capabilities to handle imbalanced and illiquid portfolio trades.
The upgraded algorithm, ITG Dynamic Implementation Shortfall Algorithm 2.0 (ITG DIS 2.0), recognizes patterns in cost and risk and updates its trading strategy as conditions change over the execution horizon.
"ITG Dynamic Implementation Shortfall Algorithm 2.0 gives traders a state-of-the-art tool to execute portfolio trades efficiently," says Jeff Bacidore, ITG managing director and head of algorithmic trading. "The algorithm dynamically adjusts its strategy in real time as the market environment changes and is able to prudently manage risk while trading opportunistically."
ITG DIS 2.0, and ITG's suite of algorithms, are available through its Triton execution management system and via a FIX connection from third-party systems.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit