iLevel Solutions has released version 6 of its cloud-based platform, which allows alternative asset managers to automate the functions of data collection, analysis and reporting.
V6 comes with reports and charts to track portfolio, fund, asset and asset segment exposure and performance; an enhanced web portal and web services infrastructure; and a new two new features ─iGetAggregate and iGetRR ─which allows users to aggregate cash transaction and calculate IRRs, which in turn allows them to measure performance by strategy, vintage year, industry or custom time periods.
"Client demand led to the expansion of iLEVEL functionality to include aggregating and analyzing data on cash transactions between a fund manager and portfolio companies or between LPs and fund managers," says Lokesh Seth, CTO of iLevel Solutions.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit