Scott Devinsky, CFO at First Oak Capital Management, joins the tax analysis and compliance provider's board. Peter Kohli and Megan Bilkie meanwhile sign on to help guide the vendor's client services and sales teams.
The moves come as G2 Fintech prepares a new initiative focused on cloud-based data transformation, for which it has already engaged with a third-party provider. First Oak, an alternatives manager, was an early client for G2's TaxGopher solution, and Devinsky's initial input strongly helped to shape the direction and functionality of the product, according to G2 CEO George Michaels. The CFO will be the fourth member of the board.
“Listening closely to G2 FinTech clients like Scott is something we do in earnest. A growing interest in cloud-based services is one clear deployment choice signaled by Scott and several of our other clients. By leveraging cloud-based technology, we can incorporate an enhanced and streamlined data management capability within TaxGopher that provides an end-to-end tax analysis solution for, a key segment of the investment management community,” adds Brian Roberti, G2's managing director.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix