The release comes on the heels of eVestment's December 2012 acquisition of StokTrib, which offered a holdings-based attribution software solution. That desktop software has now been rolled into eVestment's Analytics software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering, which had functionality to service institutional portfolios already built into the system.
"What that means for our client base ─ which is comprised of traditional asset managers, consulting firms, and pension plans ─ is that while each of those
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling