Foreign exchange (FX) service provider Oanda has announced a set of upgrades to its mobile suite, providing advanced analysis features for its fxTrade platform.
Users will now be able to draw trend lines, identify support and resistance levels on currencies and instruments, as well as mark chart patterns. The platform works on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Further enhancements include Japanese language support, and further charting techniques such as Fibonacci fans, arcs, and pivot points.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse