Tieto has announced that it has signed an agreement with Länsförsäkringar to manage the Swedish bank's fund-administration systems.
The move, an extension of Tieto's existing relationship with the bank, effectively outsources the maintenance and operation of the fund admin technology, allowing the bank to focus on core competencies.
"We wanted a proactive partner that actively helps us to improve and simplify our business as Sweden's fifth largest fund company," says Maria Jerhamre Engström, head of Product and Process at Länsförsäkringar Bank. "We currently have 30 different funds combining a variety of investment strategies, which together with our fund portfolio, "Fondtorg", creates a highly competitive offering for our clients. In this context, the service provided by Tieto gives us an improved and more uniform interface with an active commitment to continuous improvement and greater cost efficiency."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse