Paris-headquartered vendor Linedata has announced that Robin Strong has joined the company as its director of business development and client strategy.
Strong, formerly the director of market strategy at rival vendor Fidessa, will be based in London. He will take on responsibility for account management in EMEA for the front and middle-office segments.
Prior to Fidessa, Strong also held buy-side-related posts at Asset Control and Citadel Associates. He spent over three years at Charles River Associates as a principal architect, along with other roles at Credit Suisse First Boston, Aruna and Concise. He began his career as an analyst and programmer at Salomon Brothers, having graduated from the University of Strathclyde with a sponsored student scholarship from IBM.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership